Thursday, January 7, 2010

Accessories the Show 2010

My first show of 2010...Yaaaaaaay...

I always get excited when January comes around...Time for me (the shopaholic) to do what I was Born to Do...SHOP!!!

The first show of the year is one of my favorites. WHY??? HINT...What two items always fit?

Handbags & Jewelry, of course! (Unlike JEANS...I've never found a handbag or a piece of jewelry that didn't fit.) So, the Accessory Show, is "My Favorite Show".

My personal likes & dislikes for Fashion Accessories for 2010...

I'm loving...Pearls, Pearls, & more Pearls. Mixed with some crystal strands in shades of cream, pink, grey & black. Add a little lace...Long & Short. Although...I think that Long is the way to Go! Think Chanel!!!





Headbands, Headbands, & more Headbands...Feathered & Jeweled...very important this Spring! How do I know??? My nieces and their friends all seem to be wearing headbands.





Personally, I do not like handbags that have a designer's initials all over. I like designer bags, but I do not want them to shout who they are. I like a subtle approach, perhaps an initial charm alla Michael Kors has M & K. And I do love his bags!

I also like a little bling...Not surprisingly, people might say it is because I come from Staten Island, NY. So check back to soon to see some of "My Favorite Bags for Spring".

Warmest Regards,
Kathleen Sforza

Town & Country Gifts
1213 Castleton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
718-447-8237

Websites:
http://kathleenrosescollection.com/ (an eBay Store)
http://lorrainesfavoritefinds.com/ (an eBay Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment