Saturday, February 27, 2010

Headband, Headbands, & More Headbands....


Spring 2010 jewelry is looking very retro to me. Flashback early 80's with a bit of Chanel thrown in.

Today, Me & my girls (my sister Lorraine & my nieces Alexis & Ashley, & Alyssa), spent the day in NYC buying jewelry for Spring. I took my nieces to get a feel for what the 16, 19, & 21 year olds like. Usually they "HATE" going into the wholesale jewelry stores. They are very, very small & there are racks & racks of costume jewelry from floor to ceiling. It can be a bit overwhelming to say the least. I like to get input from them. Shockingly...What I love is not necessarily what they love?!?!?

Like I said, in a previous post...everything is looking Very Coco Chanel. Loooooooong Necklaces. Lots of pearls...ribbons...lace. Over-sized Rings shaped like flowers & angel wings (one of my favorite). I personally like the look of black & gunmetal necklaces. My nieces also seem love everything black. Black a fashion must & is always in fashion.

The girls are really into headbands. The funkier the better! Lots of Jewels...Big Feathers...Touches of Lace.

Here are a few of my Favorite Headbands for Spring...

Retro Black & White Polka Dots...



Large Bold Blue Feather Flower...



Sequined & Beaded Gorgeous Grey Applique...



My Favorite Color Amber...



Black with Amber Polka Dots...



Amber Feathered Flower...



Fuschia Pink... matches nicely to a limited edition VIVA GLAM Lipstick named after celebrity spokesperson Lady Gaga.





All of these headbands are available here: http://www.kathleenrosescollection.com

When I shop for jewelry, I feel like a kid in a candy store. I want everything...but I only have X amount of money to spend. Stay tuned for some fabulous necklaces & bracelets...

Wishing for Spring...
Kathleen Sforza

Town & Country Gifts
1213 Castleton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
718-447-8237

Websites:
http://www.kathleenrosescollection.com/ (an eBay Store)
http://www.lorrainesfavoritefinds.com/ (an eBay Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment