Thursday, May 6, 2010

Live Life with Passion...




"LIVE LIFE WITH PASSION"

Today a woman came to my store {not all that unusual}. She was an older woman...still nothing unusual...she told me & my sister Lorraine that she had traveled from Ronkonkoma, Long Island to Staten Island by train, subway, ferry, & bus...UGGGGGHHHH what a looooonnnngggg commute. That trip probably took a minimum of a couple of hours. She was surprising a friend at work (who, unfortunately, was not there)...so she stopped at our store.

This woman was so full of life. Now, here is the part that surprised us...she is 80 years old !!! OMG...Where did all this energy & excitement come from??? My sister & I asked her what her secret was & she told us...

Live Life Passionately...

You must...

Put God first...

Then yourself...

and then those you Love.


These words, from a woman we had just met, touched both me & my sister.

We vowed...that we too...from this day forward...to live life with passion.

Passionately Living Life,
Kathleen Sforza

Town & Country Gifts
1213 Castleton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
718-447-8237

eBay Store:
Kathleen Rose's Collection (new items)
Lorraine's Favorite Finds(vintage, retro, & antique items)

Blogs:
Lorraine's Favorite Finds
The Savvy Sisters
Accessories By Ashley Rae

1 comment:

  1. What a great lady! We all need to remember that everyday!

    ReplyDelete