Friday, May 7, 2010

"What do girls do who haven't any mothers..."


What do girls do who haven't any mothers to help them through their troubles?
~Louisa May Alcott~

A quote from one of my favorite authors...and...so appropriate for Mother's Day.

I don't know what I would do without my Mother. All my life...always there...listening to my troubles...both real & imaginary. So this Mother's Day I want to thank "My Mom"...whose ears must be falling off by now!!!


xoxo
Kathleen

Town & Country Gifts
1213 Castleton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310

Websites:

Blogs:

2 comments:

  1. Amen. There is no one more special than a mother. I tell people to cherish her because when she is gone as mine is you will miss that love and those words of wisdom every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, I haven't checked my blog in awhile. I loved your Mom...she was so funny. I'll never forget the time she took us through Moravian Cemetery to see Vanderbilt's tomb. I thought we were going to crash right there in the cemetery LOL...I don't remember if you were with me or Chrissy. The whole time I was in the car, I thought we would get in trouble or something. xoxo Kathy

    ReplyDelete