Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cure for a Mid-Life Crisis...Aren't Older Women Great???


Everyday my sister, Lorraine, sends me emails with jokes, chain letters, etc. Today I opened one of her emails and I thought OMG this is hysterical. I have to share it with you...

Subject: Mid-Life Crisis


After being married for 45 years...I took a careful look at my wife one day & said, "HONEY, 44 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed & watched a 10" black & white TV, BUT...I got to sleep every night with a hot 21- year-old gal...

Now I have a $200,000.00 home, a $28,000.00 car, a nice big bed & a plasma screen TV, BUT...I'm sleeping with a 63-year-old woman...

It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman.

She told me to go out & find a HOT 21-year-old gal, and she would make sure I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed & watching a 10" black & white TV.

Aren't older women great???


They really know how to solve your mid-life crisis!!!!!!!!!

Here's to another year of marital bliss!!!



Warmest Regards,
Kathleen Sforza


http://www.kathleenrosescollection.com/(an eBay Store)
http://www.lorrainesfavoritefinds.com/(an eBay Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment