Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer in the Country...I Love Accord, NY


OMG Summer is Almost Over!!! Alas Labor Day Weekend is almost here and I'm headed to my "Fav" Spot in the Catskills...Accord, NY. My family has been going there since the early 1970's.

Something earth shattering happened last week...My sister & I had a 2 whole days to ourselves.

We were so happy :) we did a dance...

Photobucket

We got to do what "We Love" to do...SHOP. Not your ordinary Mall, Target type shopping...Vintage Shopping...We had a ball & we took lots of pictures.

"Our Great Adventure"

Here Goes...

Yeaaaah...My Favorite Flag "ANTIQUES"

Photobucket

Our First Stop...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay I haven't even made it in the door yet...but I love this Garden Gnome...

Photobucket

and this Lamb...

Photobucket

and this Little Girl...

Photobucket

and another Gnome...

Photobucket

"DO YOU TAKE VISA..."

Stay tuned to more of our "Adventures"...These "Fabulous" photos were taken by my sister Lorraine Sforza Razzano. I was the driver & she was the "Photographer".

Warmest Regards,
Kathleen Sforza

Town & Country Gifts
1213 Castleton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
718-447-8237

Click Below To Shop:
Kathleen Rose's Collection (an eBay Store)
Lorraine's Favorite Finds (an eBay Store)

Our Blogs:
Lorraine's Favorite Finds
The Savvy Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment