Wednesday, November 18, 2009

April Cornell....Love, Love, Love This Bag!



This is my favorite bag. Sooooo Pretty!!!

~A mix of antique florals and plaid ruffles~

Lush blossoms floating in a sea of dusky coral...touches of butter yellow & sage.

I just love this bag. It reminds me of the bag that Julie Andrews carried in Mary Poppins. Designed by April Cornell for the Isabella's Journey line by Manual Woodworkers & Weavers.

Too pretty to be stored away in a closet...this would make a great magazine holder placed next to a chair. If you knit or crochet, you could use it to store your yarn. Otherwise, just put it in a corner in a bedroom by a vanity or dresser as part of your shabby, cottage, country chic decor. I sell this bag at my store & at shows and people just ~Love~ this bag. The picture does not do this bag justice.

This bag is available both in my brick and mortar store "Town & Country Gifts" or in my eBay Store. Hurry soon, because this bag has been retired and quantities are running low.

This bag is perfect for an overnight stay...

Happy Trails...

Warmest Regards,
Kathleen Sforza

Town & Country Gifts
1213 Castleton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
718-447-8237

Websites:
http://kathleenrosescollection.com/ (an eBay Store)
http://lorrainesfavoritefinds.com/ (an eBay Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment