Monday, November 9, 2009

These are a few of my Favorite Things...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things.

Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels;
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles;
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings;
These are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes;
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes;
Silver-white winters that melt into springs;
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the dog bites,When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad.

From the Roger & Hammerstein's The Sound of Music Sung by Julie Andrews

Here are a few of my favorite things...
Byers' Choice Carolers...mmmm & Chocolate...



Annalee Dolls...Snowman Snack...Do I see a trend here???

Keepers of the Light Candles...Candied Fruit...That's it...My favorite things all involve snacks...Candy for sure!!! LOL



and "My Family" of course!!!


I just love Christmas!!!

Warmest Regards,
Kathleen Sforza

Town & Country Gifts
1213 Castleton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
718-447-8237

Websites:

http://www.kathleenrosescollection.com/ (an eBay Store) http://www.lorrainesfavoritefinds.com/ (an eBay Store)





No comments:

Post a Comment