Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Harvest...Pumpkin Carving!!!


We didn't get to a carve a pumpkin for Halloween...{Where did October go???}

So instead, we carved or shall I say "Anthony" worked his magic!

I think we might have a future Dr. in the family???

Alexis & Anthony...Decisions, Decisions....

The most important part...picking the pattern

 Removing the seeds...

Ashley making pumpkin seeds...



Alyssa lending a hand...



Is that a cell phone I see...



WOW...What a good job?
Ta Daaaa...

PERFECTION!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!


Warmest Regards,
Katheen Sforza

Town & Country Gifts
1213 Castleton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
718-447-8237

Websites:
Kathleen Rose's Collection (an eBay Store)

Lorraine's Favorite Finds (an eBay Store

Blogs:
Lorraine's Favorite Finds
Accessories by Ashley Rae

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pumpkin! The store looks great! I want everything and I LOVE the annalee dolls. I hope we can get together soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria! I spoke to Lorraine & everything is fine for the 23rd. Love your Blog as well!!! Lots of great info. xoxo

    ReplyDelete