Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Favorite Easy Bake Cookie...


Lots of parties, lots of shopping, lots of decorating...I'm exhausted just thinking about it!!!

Here's a quick bake-easy recipe cookie recipe that everyone loves...

~Graham Cracker Cookies~

Preheat Oven 375 degrees

Layer a cookie tray with whole graham crackers

Chop pecans & layer over graham crackers. (I like a lot of pecans...I would say a least 1 cup
chopped per pan...I always say the more the better. I chop my pecans by putting them in a small plastic bag & hammering them!!!

On the stove...bring to a boil 1 stick of butter & 1/2 cup of sugar.

Drizzle melted butter & sugar over graham crackers & pecans.

Bake in oven for 8 minutes.

Cool hour.

Break graham crackers into pieces.

Arrange on a pretty plate & serve

mmm...Delicious.

To store cookie...I like to use a cookie tin lined with aluminium foil. This keeps the cookies crisp.

P.S. Everyone who eats one will ask you for the recipe.

Warmest Regards,
Kathleen Sforza

Town & Country Gifts
1213 Castleton Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10310
718-447-8237

Websites:

http://www.kathleenrosescollection.com/ (an eBay Store)

http://www.lorrainesfavoritefinds.com/ (an eBay Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment